Thursday 13 March 2008











I have had a great week with Halge.On Saturday I took Halge on my bike down some jumps in a forest next to my house.Halge had a shot down a really steep track and the bike falled off the track but Halge was fine.We have a tarzan swing next to our house and Halge jumped on to it and had a swing on it.


On Sunday Halge got really board and found my N64 (Nintendo 64). He played on the N64 and he was on it for ages. Halge then went outside and then played on the Tarzan swing (again), he fell off and hurt her leg. It was late so he went in and played the N64 again.It was about 10:00p.m. So he went to bed.

Christopher D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christopher! seems like Hälge had a good time with you.
We are a little confused because Hälge is a boy. Not a girl. We hope he can live with this. :-D
We have sent you a lot of Easter candy. Hope you´ll enjoy it!!! Klass 4B