Tuesday 4 March 2008

Whisky in the Swedish mountains with Sarah

Monday:










Today I had to stay home and take care of Sarah´s father who is ill. The other ones went out in the slopes. The cabin is up on the mountain and they start skiing outside the door!





Tuesday:




Today we got guests from Norway so we, me and dad, stayed home today as well.





Wednesday:












Today I´m really happy because I went skiing with Sarah. It was so much fun.








Thursday:
Me, Sarah and her dad went on the snow scooter. Did you get the post card??? I´m so cool! today it is also Valentine´s day and we gave Sarahs mum a beautiful candle stick. Today Ida C and her family came to stay with us. Now we are nine persons in the cabin.








Today it is also Valentine´s Day.


Friday:










I went skiing today too. We went to a coffee shop up in the slopes called The Lantern.


Saturday:

Today we skied and we got all bags packed.

Sunday:

Today we went home. It took almost six hours by car. I love the Swedish mountains and Tandådalen in Sälen.

No comments: