Tuesday 6 November 2007

Halge helped me to celebrate my birthday


On Tuesday the 16th October Halge celebrated my birtday with me. We had a lovely birthday tea of chicken. After we had eaten our tea Halga helped me open some presents. When it was time to go to bed we were exausted. On Wednesday moring it was a rush to get to school on time. We had to eat our breakfast really quikly and get out of the house so we could get to school on time. When we got home from school we had our tea and read a book called Totally Lucy. On Thursday we got up early and we were out the house in good time. After the day at school we went running. We were very tierd by the time we finished and went home and had our tea. On Friday we got out the house later than usual. We did not have anything after school and had an early bed. On saturday Halga helped tidy the house. On Saturday Halga and I played in the garden.We played on the trampoline and we rode on my bike. On Sunday Halge helped me pack my bag for school It was raining so we could not play outside.In the afernoon we played some games.
Kirsty G

No comments: