Tuesday 20 November 2007

My week with Ida B and Liv. Week 46

Monday
Today I have been with Ida and Liv. I met en new friend, his name is Kossan and he is a cow!Exactly as I amJ. I am hungry now; I got spagetti together with Ida and Liv. Rest of the day I played with Kossan until I should go to bed. I slept in the same bed as KossanJ.
Tuesday
For breakfast me and Ida had sandwiches with cheese and I had one glass of water. Then I went together with Ida to school. I have math and got an own math book! I was together with Ida and Liv at the break and play King! I made my Pippi drawing ready in my book. We got pancakes for lunch. At the pause we went to the field and played. Then I went together with Ida and Liv home to Ida and we laid one puzzel. I went to Liv and her family. Now I had meetballs and macaronis for dinner. Time to go to bed. Good night!
Wednesday
Me and Liv went downstairs to have breakfast. I had a sandwich with butter and ham. I had also a glass of milk. Now we go to school. We had English, that was really fun! J The children sang songs. We celebrated Astrid Lingren, she would have been 100 years old this day. We got a cake after, it tasted really good! J I played with Liv and Kajsa. We had macaronis and we played the flute and the trumpet. Now I am tired and I want to go to bed, Good night. Zzzzzzzzzzz

There is more to come!!!! Whisky

It has been a ordinary day today, thursday.
Today have I have been with Ida and Liv. I played with Kossan all day. Then I came with Liv home and then I went to bed. On Friday I woke up and went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. I had a sandwich with butter and ham. Then we went to school. After school I went with Ida to her country house. Liv followed as well. On Saturday I woke up and had cereals for breakfast. The country house is on the west coast in a place called Skalhamn. We did not do much. We had lasagna for dinner. On sunday we went home and when we were home we played with kossan all day until we had to go to bed. Bye bye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely time Whiskey is having. What tunes did you play on the flute and trumpet? i play the trumpet too and play in a brass band which is lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Who is Astrid Lingren? I am very interested to find out? It sounds like Whiskey is really enjoying the food in Sweden - thank you for feeding him well.

Anonymous said...

Don´t you know about Pippi Longstocking? Astrid Lindgren is one of the worlds most famous writer of books for kids.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the answer!


Eilidh L6A

Anonymous said...

Whisky must be very excited about learning to play the trumpet and the flute! I play the cello!!

Anonymous said...

Your week sounds very exciting! I hope Whiskey has a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Whisky is having fun!!