Friday 16 November 2007

Whisky´s week with Elias and John, week 45

At last I am in Sweden!!! Here it is rather cold but it is OK, I have got
thick fur. I have met many children.Today I am staying with John
and his family. They speak very strange in this country.It sounds funny.

Tuesday morning
I wake up and I am hungry. I went to have breakfast! I go downstairs to John´s family and take two sandwiches and one bowl of yoghurt.

In the afternoon after school at two o´clock I went home with John and Elias. We did our homework but I didn´t have any so I just watched. After that we played "Need for speed" at the computer with the boys. We also played soccer. I was Barcelona and met Barnet. We won with 5-0 but now it is time to sleep.

Friday evening
Hello!!!! Now John goes to a disco with me!! This will be great fun. I have promised to stay in Johns bag. I will not get lost in the disco.I hear the musicbeat and I feel like dancing, but noone can see me so I dance in my bag. John gave me candy.
PS: Today at wood craft I made a cutting board.


Saturday morning
I wake up late and am very tired. John went to his training but I am to tired to come with him.




Sunday evening
Hello! Today is Father´s Day in Sweden. This we celebrate. We go to John´s grandma and grandpa for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Whisky is having a great time!

Anonymous said...

So did you enjoy your time with whiskey.