Monday 17 December 2007

Heather G's week with Halge.


On Monday 5th November Halge and I went to see fireworks. Before we set out Halge got warm by curling up with my cat Biddy. Then we all put hats and gloves on and ventured out to watch the fireworks display. There is a poem that we say on bonfire night:

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

We saw lots of different colourful fireworks like Catherine Wheels and rockets. In the middle of the display we had sparklers and glow sticks. All fun has to come to end and soon enough we headed home. Halge and I thought it was absolutley brilliant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fireworks look really good! I wish I was there.We only heard the bangs!