Monday 17 December 2007

My week with Johanna and Sofia

Monday: I went home with Sofia. She took me to her room and we danced and watched TV.


Tuesday: We had breakfast and I tasted Sofia´s sandwich and got a plate of milk and then we went to school. In the afternoon we went home to Johanna and listened to music.


The next day in school we had P.E. This day it was gymnastics. It was fun to watch. Johanna likes to stand on her hands. What do you call that in English?


Thursday: This day we went on a school trip to a town on the west coast of Sweden called Uddevalla. We went to a museum there. It was far, we went by bus and I got tired and took a nap. In the museum we first went on a quiz. It was very hard questions. The museum is about our region on the west coast, both historical and about nature. We packed lunch and we ate at the museum. We had a guide in the museum. The bus trip home went fine but on the tram I, Samuel, Max, John and Sofia missed that the others went off so we had to go to the next stop. Embarrassing... Here is a page you can watch about the museum. http://www.bohusmus.se/bohusmus/wwwbohusmus/utland/engelsk.htm




Every day in class I work really hard. I have my own books. On wednesdays and on fridays we have class orchestra. In fourth grade all student choose an instrument, a brass instrument. Johanna plays the clarinette and Sofia plays the flute. On wednesdays they practise the instrument and on fridays it is the whole class.


I had a really nice time with the girls. Say hi to Hälge from me/ Whisky


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looks like whiskey is having a fabulous time in Sweeden! Standing on your hands is called a hand stand in English.

Eilidh L6A

Anonymous said...

I play the flute too. It is great to hear Whiskey is enjoying himself in Sweeden!


Eilidh L6A

Anonymous said...

It sounds as if whisky had a very exciting week with Johanna and Sofia. In Britain we call it a handstand. What do you call it in Sweden?

Anonymous said...

do you like orchestra? what do you play? you look like you are having a great time!
mariam